Monday 26 March 2012

Antwerp and Bruges

I had such a great time in Belgium! The weather was soo nice and the food was delicious. If I say food, I mean of course all the sweet things available in Belgium. Bruges calls itself the chocolate capital of Europe which may be true if you count all the chocolateries and chocolate shops. And the city with its small canals is really lovely but although it was only March, the whole city was full of tourists.Antwerp reminded my a lot of my hometown Cologne, because it is not as picturesque as Bruges but full of life and there are a lot of  museums, art galleries and cafés to visit!
Antwerp Station, Antwerpen Centraal Chocolate caramel cake at Lojola, Antwerp Bruges Antwerpen Centraal Bruges

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...