I have to admit that I am not such a fan of Easter. Christmas is MY season, which I am looking forward to the whole year long. But this year I'm in the mood for some bunny cookies.
For about 30 cookies:
For the dough: For the icing:
2 eggs 200g icing sugar
250g butter (at room temperature) 1 egg white
150g sugar 1 tsp. fresh lemon juice
1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice food colouring
1/4 tsp. baking powder
2. Sift the flour and the baking powder onto the cream and knead them to a ball.
3. Keep the dough for about 30 minutes in the fridge.
4. Preheat the oven at 180 degrees.
5. Roll the dough (ca. 1cm thick) and cut out bunnies or whatever you like.
6. Bake for about 10-15 minutes.
7. After cooling down, prepare the icing with the ingredients mentioned above and decorate as you like.